I'm really slammed at work and don't have time to post all that I have to report, but I am making a list and will get to it soon, hopefully.

In the meantime, I did want to fulfill the requests for Greg's adorable sketches from his weekend with Dellaina. I came home and saw this picture. It's funny, because I have certain things that I draw when I doodle and trees and flowers are definitely one of them. I was just surprised to see Greg drew a real picture like this one. I can't imagine when the last time he drew anything was. Don't you just love that the flowers on the left are actually little hearts?! But, then, it's definitely a guy's drawing, because it's got the car!

Then, I flipped the paper over and found the even more adorable drawing of Dellaina's profile, including her paci and green eyes and mounds of curls! And Boss and Hank, too. I was genuinely impressed. Other than Hank looking a little like an alligator, I found the likeness to be very striking. BTW Dellaina's contributions come in the form of the dark dots and occasional streaks as she bangs the pencils/crayons hard over and over again.
5 comments:
LOVE IT!
I am truly impressed with the drawings, especially the dogs and Dellaina. I had forgotten how well Greg can draw. Tell him he should do another one of Dellaina.
Love Mama
Wow! Who knew?!! I'd hate to lose our resident guru on electricity, but there's definite potential for another career!
Wow Greg. Very impressive. What great likenesses. I love "Boss" it looks just like his regal pose! And dang, that's a great facial portrait of Dellaina. I agree with Mrs. Robbie, you should draw another one of Dellaina...and frame it. :)
-Em
i love it! more greg artwork!
Post a Comment