Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I got Dellaina's Easter/bunny pictures back this morning already! They are cute. The close-up is almost really good, but unfortunately, it's more of a cry than a laugh, I think. The quality isn't great, because they don't want you to be able to scan the proofs and print them yourself, but you get the idea. . .

There was a new little girl, Ella, in class today. She was afraid of me and kept crying! It hurt my feelings, but hopefully, she'll warm up to me, because I'm the cool, fun room mom! Georgia said she's never been in any kind of day care and she thinks it's a single dad and he was just heartbroken dropping her off this morning! Too sweet. She's a little big and I don't think she'll be in that room long! But it's probably a good place to start and not be too overwhelmed.

1 comment:

Ruby said...

The first picture is SO adorable! What a cute dress!

I'm sure that Ella will warm up soon (come on, her name is Ella)!